Master urban planning through gripping visuals and plans in SimCity Buildit
A very important facet of the game that you need to know at the very start is that despite not falling in the conventional title race of SimCity, it admirably manages to provide you a feel of the same vibe and on a massive extent. The current franchise holds the free-to-play gaming modality, which seldom affects the primary space. It becomes worthwhile to give your time and energy to the game. If you want to go for the freemium title, Simcity buildit can be a perfect choice. Much of the visuals, although compelling and gripping are also quite superficial in context. Nevertheless, they create a great background and pleasant sight. It actually means a lot for impatient gamers as they can keep you hooked to the app.
Facets that clinch
The things that are really good in the game are the real-life but well-rounded and simple strategic decisions you need to take while placing and making your buildings.
- The same applies to the cultural landmarks in the town along with the specialty edifices like transportation departments, parks and educational institutes.
- Other crucial points include sewage, water and power. Keeping them up-to-date and intact helps you to build more quality residential buildings. You can expand the city eventually.
- You’ll find that the great design of the game is the each aspect eventually leads to pivotal coin sinks.
On coin sinks
SimCity Buildit makes a remarkable and consistent approach in concealing the predictability and convention of coin skins. It shuns all obviousness that would’ve otherwise destroyed the game’s sheen.
- Pertaining to the coin skins, you’ll find that the biggest glitch for players is the fair nature of freemium elements in the game. They have their corresponding functions.
- The coin sins constitute a fair patter and you find more of it as you advance in the game.
- The timers are quite reasonable and soaked in game-play. They, however become difficult to observe when you can’t see through solid or compound pay walls.
Host of other resources
EA has understood that gamers today don’t like one-rounded themes or stereotypes in games. They are constantly looking for different facets and alternatives to peak.
- Although the scarcity of coins is a persistent feature in the game, it also throws open a series of platform to obtain or earn more.
- You can sell every building item to AI and other players. You can sell them to other players is a great idea while trading with concerned AI is not a great idea.
- There’s no doubt that saving each item for upgrading residents and residential units, and earning coins is your primary directive.
A good experience
Taking the feedback of professional gamers and beginners into account, the game is a good and interesting avenue to test your panache and skills to build a city. It’s a litmus test for your civil engineering skills and you test them here. You need bonuses and coins to advance to other levels in the game, but you can generate them for free with the all new simcity buildit tricks.